10 year work anniversary... eh?

Monday, May 13, 2019

Alhamdulillah

Who would have thought I've been spending 1/3 of my life working in the same company and doing more or less the same job scope. Ten freaking years? I mean... seriously?! 10? Hmm...

I remember when I first joined in the team, a senior welcomed me with his remarkable speech of all time "What the fuck are you doing here?". Wow.

The first few months in the office, it was very challenging. Every day you have something to learn. Technical stuff. Processes. Policy. A good bunch of fellow willingly teach you, others gave sarcastic comment. "You are a graduate, you should have learn this in the institute." Err? Pardon me? Patience. 

After few years, job scope changed. Progression but still doing the same shit job. I am in a love-hate relationship with my job. 

Congratulations to myself! To many more years to come. Cheers! 

Image result for love hate work quotes funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments