Declutter and Mini Project

Sunday, January 12, 2020

I don’t call myself a geek but I do have quite a number of tech products somewhere hidden in my wardrobe. I should be thankful to my wife as she always do her ‘Marie Kondo’ program almost every quarter. She even convinced me to buy a new wardrobe and get rid of my 7 years old wardrobe as it doesn’t fit all our stuffs together. Now, my room has more space than ever and uplifting mood, thanks to her :)

De-cluttering
Decluttering is a long process but eventually, you will appreciate the outcomes. It may not change your life drastically but it does bring positive vibes. I have a small corner in my room which I haven’t utilise it for years but I always have these ideas of converting it to a mini studio or library room… in the end, we came to an agreement of converting it to a mini living room. My wife helps me a lot in terms of what to buy, what to dispose. Basically, she is a ‘Detail-oriented’ person and I’m the ‘Big Picture’ person.




Mini living room
It was almost spontaneous that we started this mini project right after the new wardrobe came last December. It’s fun to look which sofa, tv, wallpapers and etc to fit in that small room. We almost covered all the furniture stores… Deli, Thompson, Court, Ashley, you name it (oh, we also buy things online coz it’s cheaper sometimes!). I can tell it is not easy coz you want the room to be cosy and fit for purpose. 

We haven’t finish our mini project yet but we are getting there soon. InsyaAllah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments