Combined story

Friday, May 02, 2008

Last night, I got CS tournament between my cousins.... it was just for fun... i managed to get on the top after more than 1 hours of battle between them... NANTI KAMU!! Headshot ni wit AK-47! The battle ended at 3am in the morning... Im not a gamer myself tapi bila ada game yg ku minat, i stay on the screen dari pgi ke ptg ke malam... panas jua kerusi... :P

Then this morning, i've done a few works on DFDs for my group SDP project. The interim report lagi ni.. due in june.. huhu... tests and assignments gi.. huhu.. DAMN.. NO HOLIDAYS PPL!

Patang tadi gi ujan~ ilang tarus my mood... but then my sis bawa saya untuk jogging di Sports Complex Tutong... Gila batah sudah inda ku jogging di sna since di hostel dulu... I finish wit 6 laps (2.4km) in 20 minutes... DAMN... atu lambat... my fitness mkin hancus! Mun dulu below 12 minutes tu di hostel... ahaha... Rindu ku kan jogging di bukit Ambuk... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments