Day to remember... Convo!! =)

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Congrats to all Intake 22 for our graduation day which was held at ICC yesterday morning. I also want to thank to all my lecturers who had taught me for the past 2.5 years. Moreover, I also want to thank to all my friends who always been there for me especially the trio... Nisah, Qis and Dirah.

Enjoy the picturessssssssssss. *All of the pictures are taken from many sources, each picture has its own copyright.*


CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!!! =)

2 comments

  1. Congrats bob! lupa ku!! ko intake 22 banar ahhh!! hehe. sorry bob. if only i remember.. kesana ku tu~ Aku qadha tidur ja kemarin. hehe. Haf a great time cuzzy&Mudahan dpt jua the degree ah.. =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq tq tq =) nda terasa ehhhh abis th ku d sna... huhu... i miss ITB! bnar!

    ReplyDelete

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments