Skechers... the third time!

Sunday, November 04, 2018

I have quite a number of running shoes but the one that I always use is from Skechers especially the 'GoRun' edition.
I bought my first 'GoRun 3' in 2013. I run more than 300KM in it. It has loose all the grip and all but it is still good to wear. I use it for gym now and then.

In 2014, I bought a new one, GoRun 4'. This too I logged more than 200KM. I can tell GoRun 3 is a better choice after all these years. It is one of the lightest GoRun edition.

I thought I won't buy from Skechers but this year.... I bought 'GoRun 6'. To my excitement, I really like it. VERY. I only had 3 runs but it is performing very well. Lightweight, firmly fit on foot, strikingly good-looking, mid-sole experience is the winner here. I can't wait to run in it next time. Oh, this time... I run with my wife :) Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments