Stay at home and be a gamer

Saturday, May 09, 2020

This morning I got nothing to do except playing Half-Life 2 : Episode 2. I recently bought the Orange Box from steam (it was the first time I bought games online). It seems 'Stay at Home' makes me to be a gamer during this COVID-19 pandemic. 

I just completed the original Half-Life 2 and HL2 episode 1 (easy mode). LOL. Running on my new Predator Helios 300 and sets everything to high, the game is incredibly good to play and consistently playing at 300fps is a bonus. This is my 3rd laptop which is mainly to play games and for video editing. I upgraded the RAM to 16GB and Storage up to 1TB SSD. 

This is not my first choice as I was actually plan to look for a better specs (Acer Triton with RTX 2070) but most of the IT shops here told me "It's sold out' and 'We don't bring in this model'. So I settle for Helios. Luckily, it's not that bulk but I noticed if you play intensive games, the laptop can go up to 95 degrees Celsius. Hence, you probably need to buy a good laptop cooler.

p/s: I don't like this new Blogger UI. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments