Huhu

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Got CN test this morning... Hopefully I pass the test... it covers about 6 chapters and weight only 15%. It was in exam format... though miss said that she gonna give us 4 questions and answered 3 only… but when I read through the test paper this morning… the instruction read as ‘ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS’… AHAHAHA

After the test, I got meeting with my SDP group and met our supervisor. It feels so good that our progress is ahead of schedule =D.

I went to DST counter at Tutong branch to replace my SIM card this afternoon. By the time I reached there, there were many people waiting outside since it was fully occupied inside the room. I told my brother to pick the queue number… when I looked at the queue number… I NEED TO WAIT FOR 100+ people to pass the counter before my number appear to the electronic counter. huhu… trus inda ku jadi…

My chest still hurts… I suffered fracture rib on my right area… It has been a week now and I don’t want to go to the hospital. Biar ia eh… I have read through the internet about people suffering from fracture rib. It says that doctor can’t do much about the fracture rib coz it will recover naturally in 4-6 weeks depending on the conditions. Told ya… I don’t have to go to the hospital at the first place… ahaha… I can feel my fracture rib moving up and down every time I take a deep breath. :S nevertheless, it is not so severe… no worries… *calm*

My body memang jarih sudah luka2, patah2, ratak2… ahaha… let’s see the history:

Umur 3 tahun – jatuh dari bike kanak2 dri tingkat 1 and landed dkat parang… ouch! Bahu kanan luka coz terkana parang and dpat jahitan buat pertama kalinya..AHAHA

Umur 6 tahun – Masuk ke operation room coz kaki benanah sal dulu terpijak bara api…. Iatah lain kali pakai slipar :P

Umur 8 tahun – lutut terkana parang coz gara2 hancurkan rumah anai-anai… ahax… tpi inda pa2.. sikit ja luka =D

In 2001 – Jatuh dari basikal di bukit barun… Jalannya berbatu-batu masih… And saya mengelami luka yg dalam di bahagian lutut kiri coz some part of my lutut tertanggal di jalan raya.. abis merah2 jalan batu leh darahku.. nasib baik ada Jason… THANXX dude….

In March 2003 – Tangan kiri retak coz jatuh dari main bula… I HATE YOU! ADAKAH TACKLE DARI BELAKANG… SAKIT ATI ARAH AKU KAH?Damn *anger*

In November 2003 – Patah lagi buat kali kedua pada tangan kiri… Baru ko tau… AHAHA… luan majal kan main bula…

Early May 2008 – Suffer from fracture rib.. coz.. *mlasku kan ceta*

Okie.. that’s all… inda jua jarih banar kan? Ahaha NOT! Em… banarnya kan… “DRAGON BALL ADA 7 BIJI”. Tapi kan urg selalu confuse between binjai and belunu… aha awut :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments