Outting with chatters (2 in 1 event)

Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm so so so damn tired and happy at the same time. After the result came out last thursday, i never 'teranah' at home. Always go out... happy all the times. oh well~~~ I've never been enjoyed like this for the past 2.5 years... YES... 2.5 YEARS... that 'years' were full with never ending tests, assignments and exams. I never had the time to go 'lepak2' every saturday's night... it was really bored... I always told them that i was buzy with my works whenever they wanted to bring me 'lepak2'. I'm so grateful to have them coz they really understand me. Loppss y'all.

Anyhow, i went out with my chatters this morning. It was my first time to go out with them. We've been friends for more than 1 year VIRTUALLY but some of them i had met on several occations. We met at gadong and chill out at C.A.M. It's nice to meet new friends and share lots of story. Hello Amal H, Amal N, Nadiah (and friend), Naz, Azim and Halim. =) You guys ROCKKKK!!! AHAHAHA We also celebrated Halim's b'day! Happy b'day buiiiiii!! AHAHAHAHAHA How was the surprise b'day cake? AHAHAHA =)

Then, we went to the mall.. jalan2... then, some of them went for a movie and the rest of us chill at Ahan Thai. Siuk! AHAHAHA Nanti2 lageee tni gathering... and next time musti suma dtg! AHAHAHAHA

okkkkkk byeeeeeeeee~~~~ abis dh~~~ =P

P/S: bana nya aku mo tulis panjang2.. p aku mlas... mlas semalas mlasnya... *AHAHA... spa slalu ckap cmani?knal? =P*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments