Relax...

Monday, March 09, 2009

I woke up late this morning. I had more than enough of sleeping hours. It felt really good after having sleepless nights for the past few days. Geez.. I wish everyday is Sunday. Sigh. I got nothing to do this morning and rather to spend my time in front of the TV and watching some DVDs. I miss a lot of movies nowadays. I watched 'Street Fighter' and 'Slumdog Millionaire'. I would give 4/5 for the 'Street Fighter' and 5/5 for the 'Slumdog Millionaire'. If it's not because of the cute heroin, I wouldn't watch it. She is so pretty. Her lips. Her eyes. Her face. One word. Cute. Anyhow, the 'Slumdog Millionaire' is also a great movie. It won many Oscar's awards recently. This is a few of Indian movies that I watched so far. Good storyline though it received many critics during the filming. I recommend you guys to watch it.

This afternoon, my siblings and I went to Tutong town. It has been ages that I don't go there. Nothing much has change except a few new shops opened at the Petani Mall. Then, we went to Pantai Seri Kenangan for sight-seeing a bit. I love Tutong. Eseh. Banar. It is very peaceful and no traffic jams. =)

I miss doing sports during my free time. It was about 6.00pm and I forced the brother to play badminton with me. Hehe. We played for almost an hour. Ohh.. I miss to wet my shirt with sweats. Ahaha. I remembered one of the DJ at Kristal FM shared some info about the smell of the body when sweating. I think it was a month ago. She said that when women are sweating, they smell like onion whereas for men, they smell like cheese. No wonder they are attracted to us. Wohoho.

Aight... till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments