Sunday!!!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hi all! Happy sundayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y’all!!!!!!

First of all, I would like to congratulate to all the team members for making the event a big success. We made it! At lastttttt! Great job everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =)

My weekend is awesomeness!! I went to Gadong last night with a bunch of lovely ladies. Thanks!! I really enjoy every minutes of it!

I can’t wait for my 6 months trial phase to end. I had sent my report to the supervisor for review. I don’t know what to expect but I’m hoping for the best. Ahax. Hopefully… it goes well. If I pass… then holidays!!! I have booked and planned everything for a sweet escape to a small island in December!!! I REALLY NEED IT! Thanks to Kimah, Acai and Sherman for helping me to sort it out.

Hmmmm… I have one complicated problem. I’ve known this lady for a long long time… we know each other inside out and I like her. I’m a type of guy who likes to make friends… and… I have this new friend… we haven’t see each other and everytime we chat… errr.. how to say ah… my heart mcm kan explode sja tiap kli chat sma ia. AND I like her too. HAHAHA. bah.. malas ku ceta!! COMPLICATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WAAAAAAAAA!!!

I like the pic!
*this was taken during our BBQ session at Kimmy's crib for Ajid's farewell*

2 comments

  1. small island dmana bob? lari kemana ko? hehe. nda ko arah ku?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku ke sblah tmpat mu.. haha. if ada msa, aku mau ke sna nnt.

    ReplyDelete

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments