Great weekend!

Sunday, May 09, 2010

What a great weekend!

Last Friday (7th May) was my 1st anniversary with the company. CRAZY. Didn’t realise it has been 1 year !!! Fuh!!! I have 37 years to reach 60. OMG!!! SERIOUSLY??? 37 YEARS?????!!!!! OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I want to quit my job before I reach 35!!! HAHAHAHAHA. Congratulations to those people who joined the same day as me in the company. Goodluck to us! MOGA TANI SAMA-SAMA PENCEN LAGI. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I took a leave on Friday. To enjoy my sweet moment at kampong since there was an event (Pesta Adau Gayoh). The event was a big success! Congratulations all.

I never play bowling before. NEVER. I really don’t have any interest to try it. My buddy always keep pushing me this few weeks to come with her for bowling session. As expected from me… I replied with kind excuses BUT last night I didn’t have anything to do except to try BOWLING since she insisted, so I gave it a try. Why not? We went to Polo. A good place to start coz few people there. The first session was SUCKS BIG TIME! I really hate it. HAHA. Then, Buzz gives a few tips and hints… walla! The second session went this GOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! A big clap for a first timer!!! :D Now, I started to like this sport! BLAME IT TO NORA!!! HAHAHAHA

I hate rain! I hate rain! I hate rain! Eseh. My car so sexy with all dirts and taie burung on the surface. Sigh! inda apa lah.. biar tia macam kerabau kreta ku atu…. Huhuhuhu.

Oh oh… I hate you. I hate you. really. Mcm kan ku tampar saja muka mu spaya sadar. *random* HAHAHAHA.

Happy mother's day to my mom *why only 1 day?? I love my mom every milliseconds!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments