Anything...

Monday, August 30, 2010

Yesterday, we had a trip to Miri. It was not so long ago that I went there. Nothing much has changed except the road to the new stadium is nearly completed. Two of my cousins, Ijan and Awang also joined with my other two brothers. We were just wanted to chill out and have a relaxing Sunday. That’s all. Moreover, I haven’t meet them quite some time though our houses just a few metres from each other. We really had some fun yesterday :)

Sometimes… I ask myself if I have done good things and make everyone happy. This is not only applying to my family but also to many friends of mine who has been there all this time. Sometimes… I do understand that… you can’t please everyone. Fact. Accept it.

Blergh! I don’t have mood to continue this post. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments