Sunday

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Sunday is not awesome. I have been updating my twitter and facebook like forever. I've become one of the statuses spammer. Good lord.

Now I'm using my android HD2 to try this blogger client to write and post it. The larger screen always has its own advantage. Less mistake when typing. Keyboard is just awesome. My fingers hit correct letter. Nice.

Ever wonder if your data is secure in cyberspace world? The answer is definitely NO! There is no guarantee that your data is keep secure. Everything can be trace and track. Just don't share all your vital information on any web. Trust me. Even facebook :)

That's all for my Sunday!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments