Conflict?

Friday, February 07, 2014

Everyone has experience this. Conflict with your parents. Conflict with your siblings. Conflict with your friends. Conflict with your colleagues at work. Conflict with your boss.

I too caught in the same situation but mostly with my friends, even with my best friends. Conflict can be avoided. YES. It can be avoided BUT MOST of the time, it NEVER comes to a conclusion or can satisfy both parties. I don’t understand why people like to make it such a big deal of the small thing where they can focus on things that are of high priority. I don’t say we should overlook the small things but I prefer to focus based on priority.

I was thinking to go for a short getaway during this coming long weekend and I’ve told to my travel buddies about my plans. What they would expect and what to do there. I’ve given many options and agreed to follow the majority. I like to take WIN-WIN situation. After many discussions, I was annoyed due to the fact that some of them like to make fun of the place… Yes, WE can find most of the things can be done here in Brunei but I was offended when they compared islands are all the same. Points taken.

I am an island lover but when you actually go to the place. You will be surprise of how this island is different to other island. The culture, the type of transport, the local people, the foods, and activities offered… they are not the same.


I try to avoid conflicts as much as I can… I like to have a conversation without any provocation. That’s all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments