Forever grateful...

Sunday, February 04, 2018

Hello 2018!

2017 has been a great year. I travelled a lot. A totaled of seven trips around ASEAN countries, an achievement for myself too. Travelling has been a part of me since I started working. I crave to fly high be it near or far as long as I can board the airplane and fly! 

A few of my trips really opens my eyes and to look life at different views. The first of my memorable trip was a solo trip to Boracay during my 25th birthday. Some people jokes about being 25 and relate it to quarter life crisis. LOL. Don’t take it seriously. They don’t know what you have been through in life. You know yourself better than anyone.

I was in Boracay for a good four days. Most of my time there filled with activities (snokerling, beaches, island hoppings, club hoppings and etc) but every night I sit at the same spot looking at the beach. Hearing the soothing sea waves. Staring at billions of stars. I cried inside. I’m grateful.

I asked the same question to myself whenever I was at my lowest point. Isn’t life is interesting?

I had a new hair cut by a barber today. We had a good chat and he said to me… you have a good life. I’m forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments