Writing... at 35,000 feet in the air

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

How’s everything? 

That is the first question I would ask to my girlfriend if we have issues and things didn’t go well. It is like an ice-breaking session to start fresh, calm and being rationalise. I probably assume too much that I know how a relationship works but little did I know each relationship is different and unique. Our character defined our individuality. 

It has been a great journey so far since December 2015. This is the real relationship where emotions, efforts, and etc are put into a test. I haven’t been in a relationship for many years since middle school. She was too. I couldn’t agree if we both assume a lot of things about each other. As if we already know the person after 5 years. The truth is... People are evolving and so we are. For example, I know she likes coffee but who knows she dislike today and forever. Things could have changed, right? 

I’m grateful that we stand strong together through ups and downs. There are time when we were so high loving each other and hates each other so much. People says Love is crazy. Indeed. Time, effort and feelings are all work together but.. we learn to compromise. Compromise on many things to make sure we are working towards common goals. 

I know myself is not a romantic type of boyfriend. Probably hopeless but not clueless. She knows I’m that hopeless but I know we are progressing very well. 

Let’s hope for a better day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments