Patience... is a virtue

Tuesday, February 06, 2018

What do you know about patience? According to Google, Patience is the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.

We all have patience instilled within us. Each and every one of us have a different level of patience. We have tolerance level that we have set and keep building it from time to time. A good example of patience is… raising kids. I cannot imagined how my parents have high patience towards us since we were born.

Among the siblings, I was a bad-ass child and put my parents into panic mode and get to their nerves more often. I had few stitches at the shoulder joint due to a big fall from the stairs and hit the machete. I walked the burning coals which was left on the ground unattended after my grandfather finished BBQ and in return, my feet cut opened by the doctor to remove the blood clot and prevent it from any infection. I had a bad bicycle accident, cuts and bruises on my hands and knee, blood flowing the whole leg. My left arm broken twice. Can you imagine how my parents react to it?

Every parents want the best for their kids. Education, foods, health and well being. I can’t thank them enough for providing me the best they could. Life is not easier. I’m grateful. I’m grateful they have high tolerance towards us.

What about patience with your partner? Your best friends? Your colleagues at work? We have set patience level accordingly without you even realizing it. It was not built yesterday. It is ever evolving.

Image result for patience quotesPatience is God’s greatest gift to us fellow human. So do LOVE. In life, you may experience ups and downs. Over and over again. If you don’t have patience, you will not see what God has plan for you.

Remember…


Patience is a virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments