A good end... Bye 2019!

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Alhamdulillah, in less than 2 hours we will be in 2020. When I was a kid I used to watch TV a lot and  Malaysian TV always proud with their 'Wawasan 2020' back in the 90's. It was at that moment, I imagined a lot of things... futuristic cars, robots, teleportation and etc. 

I am sure for Malaysia their 'Wawasan 2020' need to be revised and revisit. I can tell we are living in this era where people are interests in automation car, drone, AI, more space exploration and so on. In the past 20 years, we have seen a lot of change in technological advances. 

With all these advancements in almost every ways possible, can I assume we are intellectually intelligent? If so, why are there still famine, wars, diseases outbreak, racism, religion conflicts and etc? Sadly but true, this has been happened for millennia and we never have a history of 'peace' recorded somewhere.

I brought this book 'Good Thinking' by Denise. D. Cummins, I can say this is a good book that I have ever read. I would recommend this to everyone as it explores our critical thinking area.

2019... it has been a great year! I am blessed with a good life. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments