It's done...

Friday, September 26, 2008

Yes.. it's done.. it's done... The last assignment just comes to an end... NO MORE ASSIGNMENT!! NO MORE!!! BUT... BUT... BUT... We still have 2 tests and presentation to GO... plus the FINAL YEAR PROJECT which is due in early November.. huhu... *sigh*

I don't even have the mood to go raya-ing... maybe the first week of raya, I will come to family and friends house *finger-cross* I'm so sorry if I don't have a time to come at your house... =( I'm so so so buzy right now... huhu... I GUARANTEE I will come next year... ahax... =P

Sakit my head eh~~ is it migraine or wat? I experienced it for the last two days... it felt like someone was poking on my head... and sometimes I don't have the mood to eat... thus, my weight got lost about 1Kg... oh.. skadar jua 1KG... AHAHAHAHAHA TTAAAAPPPPPPIIIII AKU WAH PAYAH KAN NAIKKAN MY WEIGHT... the last time i gained weight was 2 years ago when i was working at DST... I gained about 10KG... GILA EH~~~~~~~~ LAMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPUUUUUUHHHHHHHH but still nampak kurus... only my face saja CHUBBY AHAHAHAHA so next week, i have to gain weight and eat MORE MEAT~~~ DAGING RENDANG~~~ NYAMANNN~~~ if any of you have open house and daging rendang.. AKU JALAN TUUU *finger-cross*

Jalan.... inda.... jalan.... inda.... jalan.... inda.... *continue till 1st day of raya*

1 comment

  1. wahhh tahniah bob, siap juga asgmnt ko yg "byk" itu. wahhaah..sukses..

    ReplyDelete

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments