Music..

Monday, September 22, 2008

Music plays an important role in our lives. They make us happy. They make us to stomp our feet on the ground. They make our body to shake it to the right, then to the left. It helps us to exercise a bit and release all the tension and stress.

I listen to all type of genre as long as it is acceptable and easy to hear. Music also changes with times… I still remembered I listened to A2Z when I was a kid… “Itik gembo-gembo” =D I even asked my dad to buy the cassette when we were on holidays at Miri, and for the whole week I only listened to them. HAFAL ANI WAH!!! AHAHAHAHA Then everyone in my class also likes them and we sang it at the top of our lungs. Fast forward… then, boy bands and all-girls group hit the whole class… we got backstreet boys, 911, boyzone, hanson, spice girls… I’M PRETTY DAMN SURE YOU LIKE THEM =D then, we got into some quarrel saying that this band was much better than the other… bla bla bla..Why spice girls had to wear 5-inch HIGH HEELS? I like Mel C though… =D why everybody wants to look like them? I was also TER-ikut with some of them… =D

Then, when I was in secondary school, the pop era came to its climax… We got Britney spears, Christina Aguilera, N*Sync… then then, it becomes even worst when someone brought the topic about Britney spears and Christina Aguilera… I still remembered one of my friend says “Christina Aguilera atu mcm s***” AHAHAHA SHE’S HOT KALI AH~~ BULEH~~ ~ =P COME ON OVER~~~ COME ON OVER~~~ COME ON OVER BABY~~~ Then Britney replied… HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME~~~ aha apakan? Pastu Britney nyanyi lagi dengan lagunya… I’m A Slave 4 U… pastu pastu Christina Aguilera lagi inda mau alah… ia nyanyi Dirty… AHAHAHA eh apakan? Entah bui.. =P

Eh.. I stop till here dulu… nanti2 gi sambung… =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments