Hmm... only you...

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hmmmm.... I missed you... aha.. ok ok.. random... But there's something which bother me to have a good or any serious relationship... Or maybe i just don't have the commitment yet.. Or maybe the other party is not ready... or both are having a good friendship right now and let it be that way.. (O_o). I don't know but i like it =) We have many options in life, right? *wink* It's one of those 'trail and error' thingy. If everything is okay.. then move on... if not, split. Easy huh? That's life kan =)

I would like to take it slow and steady this time... Why we have to rush? I've been there and done that... The past experienced really teach me a lots... =) hmmmm... and to someone... thanks for telling me the truth... =| At least i can clarify some of the misunderstanding between us... :| erm.. okay... enough about this randomness... i hate you! aha...


" Sometimes the best and the most beautiful things in the world
cannot be seen, cannot be touched, but can be felt in the heart "
()''''()
( 'o' (")
(,,('')('')

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments