Resolution?

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Hello world~~~ awu mjal hello world ani~~~ *teringat ku kan kisah2 time ku dlu2 d itb* eseh2.. bru jua 1 bulan tinggalkn itb AHAHAHAHA

What are your resolutions for this year? I'm sure most of us have already listed so many resolutions in mind. Thinking it is the best time to start with the New Year. I hope you all have the determination to achieve those resolutions. “Easier said than done”. “No pain, no gain”. Those phrases are so true… “Jangan hangat-hangat tahi ayam”. I don’t mean to offence anyone… Be positive (+). =)

Anyhow, the best friends are going to Indon next week… Jangan kmu luan lanjiiiieeee di sana… and bring something for me.. okay? =) AHAHAHAHA I am planning to have a reunion for my x classmate.. class of 2003.. but until now I don’t know when and where it will be held. Everybody seems buzy this few weeks… maybe next week we go out together, okay?

I just realised the last 4 links on my blog list are all preeetttyyy girls… =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments