Jobless

Friday, April 24, 2009

Now I’m officially jobless. =| Yeah… no mistake. JOBLESS. I miss them. I miss to kacau mereka. It was really sad to leave that place. Though it was a short period of time but the memories will be last forever. I don’t know who will sit on my place but I heard ‘she’ will replace me. =)

I hate when I’m jobless like this but I love to wake up late and taking shower in the evening. AHAHA. Sungguh harummmm pakai itu rexona. I’m also having a sleepless night. INSOMNIA. AGAIN. I love this habit. Much. I loveeee holidayssss! Oh wait… holidays = watching TV series. Yes! You ada hutang sama saya. I’m planning to steal some of the series from Fir. Saya banyak ketinggalan. =P

I’m counting the days. Sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. I know how you feel. =P sabar~ nda jua lagi lama. AHAHAHA. Penantian itu satu penyeksaan. I know. =)

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments