Sundayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Sunday, April 05, 2009

World!

It’s SUNDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I woke up so early this morning. My MSN was online 24/7 since last night but I was deep in my sleep. Ahax. Sorry people.

I’m not good in making decisions. What would you do if you are given many offers and you can only choose one? What if it’s related with your future career? I am so grateful to see many offers coming to me. Thanks god. I really don’t expect this but at the same time feel happy and sad. I’m happy they have given me so many chances for interviews, tests and all that but also feel sad coz I rejected most of it. Ahax. Put yourself in my shoes, I’m sure you also have the same difficulty in making the right decision. =)

I’m happy most of my friends are now working in big organisations. Congratulation to you guys! For those who still waiting, sabar… ada tuu yang memanggil nanti. Rezeki ada di mana-mana, hanya kita saja yang tidak tahu mencarinya.

Btw, aku jelezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Aha.. jelez sal apa nehhh… tarus2…. Eseh. Nada bah.. aku jelez psal the parent are going to UK for 1 week next two weeks! Aku mau ikotttttttttttttttt!! TAPI aku msih kajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa… mentalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!! =| nda apa… nnt ku blyar sorang2…. Ke dubai ku ni… banar… ada yg mau ikot? Bayarkn sja tiket ku trus, sayang kmu smua..AHAHA.

I hate high maintenance gurlsss… bnar… nda I sanggup toh mun sma U. Merana seumur idup. Eseh. Pebaik lawa… reject corner tuu dang.. AHAHAHA.

Bah.. adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments