Sunday AGAIN!! =)

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello world!!

Woah! It’s exactly 1 week that I don’t post anything here. Buzyyyyyy wahhhhhhhhh~ eseh. I got a lot of pending works that need to be done in 1 or 2 weeks time. Sigh.

Anyhow, I miss having holidaysssssssssssssss!!! I want holidayssssssssssssssssssss!!!. MUCH. Huhu. Almost 3 months without holidays. I can only enjoy my free time on SUNDAY. Not enough yawwww! It will be more satisfy if you can have 2 days off every week. Sigh. It’s ok lahhh… it’s just a temporary work.

The parent will be flying to UK todayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! SIOKKKKKKKKKKKK!! It’s okkkkkkkkk… I also have some plans for my coming holidays. =)

Ok ok.. boring oh blog ani~~~ aku tu sja kn updateeeeeeeee… krg mun inda beupdate.. hunted tia jadinya O_o

Bah.. if kamu ada idea utk aku mblog.. bgi saja.. AHAHAHA tebalik =P


"I got tired of waiting
wondering if you were ever coming around
my faith in you is fading..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments