Update?

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hello world!

How’s Life? how have you been doing so far this year? Is it good? Is it according to your plan?

What’s about me? ME? I don’t know… life is unpredictable. I remember I wrote a post early this year that I wanted to save some money for my vacation. I think I have to delay it… delay for how long? erm… 2 years? what???! yes. You read it. why?

Why? Coz I applied to IGS to pursue my study in IT. I am happy to hear it when they started to introduce many degrees in IGS since April this year, collaboration with Lim Kok Wing University. It is a 3 years full time course for student who has ND or A Level qualification whereas those who have HND ‘will’ proceed to 2nd year. I received the offer letter in July. I read it happily when they offered me to jump to 2nd year which means I can completed my study in 2 years time. Bless me!

Then… I have one big question to myself. Do I have such commitment to study for 2 years? I don’t know. I have a full time job during the day which require me to stay in the office at least 8 hours a day. Then, I have to rush to Kiulap before the class start at 6pm till 10pm. Not one or two days in a week but I have to live this life for 5 days a week for the next 2 years! I pray to God that I have a strong will to do it.

I am happy to be a student again this coming September but… i will miss a lot of things… i will surely miss my old life.

Technorati Tags: ,,

2 comments

  1. bulih ni bob~ sama2 tane graduate tu nanti? hehehe =)) All da best! Nanti we share share our FYP. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe ok tu! share2 sja nnt :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments