Awesomely us!

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

I have known them for years. To be exact, 9 years except chin yo (14 years). Lol.

They know me inside out. It is amazing to think that we are growing together and still be friends. Some people don't really value their friendships for as long as they are happy. True. People only value friendship when they are sad or downs. You need friends thru ups and downs. That how it is supposed to be.

It would be a lie if i say we never had fights or whatever that can ruin our friendships but we overcome it very well.

It is also true to say.. friend come and go anytime. My only concern is when a friend who just know me for few years and started to judge who i am. That is not cool.

I am grateful to have these awesome people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments