Salmon...

Monday, December 03, 2012

I have been a fans of Coffee Bean for quite a long time now but this morning it happened that i didn't get my salmon scramble properly mixed on my plate. Ughhh!

I saw a lot of new faces working at our HQ area and i can't blame them entirely as i can understand how it feels to work in the kitchen though i seldom cook for myself. They have to be quick. To serve people and have patient when dealing with difficult a.k.a annoying customer who has 1001+ weird requests.

Thank God one of the old staffs still working there. She always greets me with smile and I am happy to be treated that way. I don't know how long she can stay there. I will not surprise if she resigned. The payment is very low despite they work at one of the best cafe. Oh well...

Life must go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments