De...cem...ber!

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Olla,

It's that time of the year again where everyone is looking forward. DECEMBER. It's here!

How's everyone is doing throughout this year? Good? I myself don't know where to start but I'm sure there's a lot to share considering you have live more than 300+ days this year and counting. You know what they say, 'Every day is a new day'. Right. I may go for or against that statement.

I don't know if it is just me or anyone also feels that even though tomorrow is a brand new day but you still doing the same things everyday. We never really live the day. It has becomes routine. Sigh. I'm trying to figure out why this happening more and more often now. LOL.

2012 has been a great year for me. I can see myself being so busy everyday. WORK, UNI and SLEEP.  It's so hard for me to get a beautiful 7-8hours of sleep nowadays especially now the class mostly ends at 10pm because of the new rule.

I'm in my final year and all I can say is.....HELL YEAH!!! JUST BRING IT! I can't wait for my course to end but I am also worry about FYP! We haven't started anything yet. SIGH. Doing last minute assignments or project fall under my expertise. I'm a certified procrastinator. Despite of having a hardship to balance my work life balance, I am grateful that God gives me a healthy body to overcome it.

This December... I have not plan anything yet. Haven't decide where I should go for vacation. Maybe Bahamas? Lol. *wishful thinking*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments