History?

Sunday, March 23, 2014

I woke up late this morning coz i was too attached with my bed. I don't have any awesome plan to do today except my weekend jog session. I know my car is waiting for me to clean it but i would rather to see it dirty. yes! DIRTY! 

There are many things running in my mind right now. I'm a person who likes to think and set goals. As you grow up, you realise that your dreams and goals keep changing. When I was a kid, I dream to become a pilot. I played the flight simulator and when i was in form 2, the doctor said my vision was blurry. Pilot? Nah~~ 

Then, I was thinking to become a doctor! When i was in form 4, Biology is one of the awesome subject as with Chemistry and Physics. I downloaded the encyclopaedia in my pc to learn human body but as soon as i got my 'O' level result, I realised i didn't score very well. Depressed? Yes. I could see my parent disappointment. It was one of worst year in my life, as if that was not worst enough, my principle didn't want to sign my school leave form. He said that i was not qualify to apply form 6 with my grades. I couldn't agree more.

When i was in form 6... i determined to change. If i didn't change, i don't think i can reach to where i am right now. I transformed the negativity to challenges coz whatever you do in life, our mind is the biggest tool either to make you or destroy you. It depends on how you use it.

I have some goals/dreams for this year.... travelling as far as to Europe, learning to dive in an open water, hiking mount kinabalu and etc...

Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments