Decision?

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Very often you are in a position to decide either to go with your decision or not. Most of my decisions decided after I came out from the toilet (but seriously? I think most of us like that too). Lol. I usually take some time and give a deep thought if the decision affect my long term plans.

I’m in my late 20’s and less than few years to hit that awesome thirty. Ouh… Wow? Time flies. Yes. I am proud of myself and grateful that I have reach this far. I ask myself if I have make or made any big decision so far… yes, my career and education. What else? There are more things coming my way… life partner and to own a house.

I know most of us are delusion. Thinking that we are forever young. Ouch. It’s not a bad thing though to think that we are forever young but try to keep it minimum. Finding a right partner is not an easy task. I read about this article on the net few days ago and I like how the writer wrote it from different perspectives.

“And when you choose a life partner, you’re choosing a lot of things, including your parenting partner and someone who will deeply influence your children, your eating companion for about 20,000 meals, your travel companion for about 100 vacations, your primary leisure time and retirement friend, your career therapist, and someone whose day you’ll hear about 18,000 times.” Click here to read full story.

I guess my time is running fast too. Keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments