Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016!

Sunday, January 03, 2016

Dear 2015,

Many of us would like to reflect back on our personal and professional lives. Having said that... I would like to reflect mine too. 

On family... I'm grateful for everything. I love each and everyone of you equally. 

On friendship... I am grateful for new and old friends who are still in contact with me. I would be lying if there's no ups and downs between us especially to my close friends. Oh.. I will still insult you guys verbally and calling you bitches and that will not going to change. I love you guys.

On self... I am grateful for this beautiful life. The first half of the year was a struggle at work but things getting better since then. Without a doubt, I am addicted to travel. It helps me to remind myself to appreciate life, be grateful, be humble. I like my December the most, every second of it. Oh... I love you :)

2015... has been a great year. Thank you God for everything. 

Happy new year 2016 to all! 

Oh wait.. what's in it for me in 2016? 2016, surprise me! Like always... What do you expect? Expect the unexpected :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments