Love

Sunday, July 31, 2016

It has been a long time since my first love betrayed me for my sincerity. It took me ages to move on. As time goes by, I met many interesting person but no one ever really caught my eyes and heart except for this one particular person.

I met this person in 2011 and she was an intern at my workplace. The first time I saw her... I know there is something about her that really interest me to get to know her even more. She was sitting at the corner and near to the main pathway. I always greet her whenever I have the chance. Sometimes I will stay at her cubicle and annoyed her with her stuffs. 

I have her number and since then, we chat every night. We like to keep each other update... almost everything from study to work. For several years, we met from time to time.

We made it official on 18th December 2015. It took me several places from Gohan Sushi to Simply Bello and eventually at Starbucks, to finally had a chance to say 'I love you'.

It is quite a journey with you. There is more surprises coming our way :)

I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments