Being 30 and awesome!

Thursday, December 08, 2016


Here goes... about being 30.

I am grateful that God still pouring me with awesome life than I could possibly imagined when I was a kid. I am content with life. I am happy to have awesome people in my life especially my loved ones.

Being 30 is not so bad at all. This is a big achievement. Most people are worry if they are turning into 30. Why? The expectation. I am not going to elaborate more on that but 30 for me is a starting of a new life. Looking back to the past 3 decades of my life.. it has been a great journey. A journey full of ups and downs. A journey that builds me into a character that I am now.

Ageing is inevitable, embrace it.

I say… let’s enjoy 30 and stay awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments