Macam-macam ada...

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Macam-macam ada... This is our main title for 3 of my ITBian gengs! The thread started since December 2008 and continues till to date. It will takes forever for it to load all the messages... the purpose is to share what MAJOR event happens to each one of us. Not that we cannot do it wall-to-wall but the conversation has its limit and exposure. Eseh! I bet some of us also do like that ;)

Hmm.. my good old friend.. dodoi... passed away last week when i was deep in my sleep. I visited him last 2 months when he undergone his last operation... he was in coma since then. I stand next to his bed, looking at him. I couldn’t speak any words... he was so thin and weak... the only sound that i heard was.. his breathing via pumping machine. Pain. So much pain. “Berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu memikul”. Atu saja yang ku dapat cakapkan... He passed away on 13th June... and his b’day just few days after that... 16th june... Died at the age of 24... God bless you my friend.

“enjoy life now, while you can, because it’s short and you never know when your last day will come. Live every day like it’s your last.”

I am living that life now. Enjoy each moment with family and friends... At least I have achieved some of my goals in life and die peacefully. That’s it.

World cup is sucks. Lol. Banar. Team yang kuat-kuat kalah saja. Boring! The only team yg consistent is Argentina. I will not surprise if this team will win the cup! Messi! Messi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments