A beautiful life in 2014!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tomorrow will be the end of 2014. I'm going to miss it. It has been a great year for me. There are many ups and downs but I'm grateful that I still stay strong and survive. Thank you God!

This year... there are many events that I would like to mention:
- Had a good early hiking at Bukit Ambok to see sunrise. A beautiful sunrise!
- Had an awesome night party at Chin Yo's place with great friends.
- Graduated from LKW (Yay! I got my degree!)
- Visited to my homeland at Philippines with the whole family. I love Sibale island!
- Had my first euro trip! Visited 8 countries in a span of 3 weeks!
- I'm a certified PADI open water! 
- Went to DWP14 and experienced the first time Life in Color in South East Asia!
- Rekindle moment at Marriot Hotel Miri with the family. I miss the swimming pool when i was a kid!
- How's my running? 281km has been recorded via Sportypal. There are many sessions too that are not recorded when i run on treadmill. humph!

oh... I may have miss some... but who cares? This is my life. Thank you God for this beautiful life you have given to me so far! Blessed!


"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams." -Ashley Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments