2015... Hey!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015


Last week I read an article by Mark Manson – The subtle art of not giving a fuck. Damn hilarious. I was reading it when I was in the middle of waiting for my tasks to complete. I was smiling like crazily in front of my screen hoping that my supervisor who is sitting next to me didn’t notice my look. I laughed. Then I forwarded to my awesome friends who I know will read and laugh at it. Two thumbs up!

Then, I look at my surrounding. I should know by now there are many unimportant things that I should not give a fuck. The endless drama. My neighbours’ cats.

Oh wait. I haven’t say happy new year!. HELLO 2015! :)

Damn. Why does it feel so far away from year 2000? That was a freaking 15 years ago. How life has changed so much in 15 years. Life even can change so much in a day. Trust me.

What’s in for 2015? I’m hoping I can TRAVEL a lot. I like to travel. There is no stopping me despite there were many major incidents regarding airlines especially Malaysia airlines and Air Asia. I love Air Asia and I will fly with Air Asia J I know some of my friends who are still freak out and don’t want to travel with Air Asia. Oh well! Statistically, your changes to get killed in a car accident are higher than plane crash. Burritos! (Where can I get burritos here?)

Let’s hope 2015 will be a better year for us! Remember… Life is full of surprises! Keep calm and smile :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Visits

web traffic statistics

Recent comments